$7.5 Million in scholarships and bursaries
Before scholarships and bursaries:
Undergraduate fees range from $664‑$826/week for an academic year (36‑39 weeks).
Graduate fees range from $426‑$695/week (up to 52 weeks).
- A private, furnished room to make your own.
- 21 meals per week – 3 meals, 7 days per week.
- Full access to academic support programs, including weekly tutorials, career development opportunities, guest speakers and special events.
- Access to state-of-the-art College facilities, including libraries and study spaces, common rooms, gyms, music rooms, laundries and beautiful gardens.
- An incredible range of support and recreational programs encompassing social, cultural, sporting, leadership, spiritual, personal and professional development initiatives.
- High-speed internet and printing facilities.
How to apply for financial assistance
After submitting your College application, you are able to apply for financial assistance from your first College of preference.
As each college has their own fees and financial assistance programs, it’s best to research what they offer through the College websites.