Who we are
We deliver individualised, high-quality care and help consumers access the care and support that they need.
We work for our community and ensure funds go towards service delivery.
We are a local health service providing personlised care for our community.
We act quickly to meet changing community needs.
We offer a variety of bed-based and community-based services that meet the diverse needs of our community across all ages and stages of life.
We provide great care, great lifestyle options and support our consumers to access hospital support whenever needed.
Euroa Health is inclusive and welcoming to all members of the community… The wonderful dedicated staff go out of their way to ensure people are cared for.” Community member.
Our community, living well.
To be the preferred provider for our community that delivers high-quality, individualised care and services.
- Our acute nurses worked 2,190 shifts.
- 1,944 Medical rounds were undertaken in the Hospital.
- 98% Occupancy in GraniteHill
- 49% Occupancy in the Acute Hospital
- Our catering team prepares 65,700 meals each year for our residents and community.
- We serve a community of more than 6,000 people.
We offer a broad range of services to support the diverse needs of our community. At Euroa Health we offer:
- Residential Aged Care Services at GraniteHill
- Inpatient acute (hospital) care
- Urgent Care Centre
- In-house catering and food preparation, tailored to individual preferences
- Allied Health services such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology.
- Community Services including home-based services such as meal delivery
- A community gym and meeting facilities.