Urgent Care Center
Euroa Health operate an Urgent Care Centre after hours and weekends when your General Practitioners is closed, and you need Medical & Nursing Care
An Urgent Care Centre is set up to assist patients with injuries or illnesses that do not appear to be serious or life threatening but cannot wait until your GP Practice reopens.
Our Urgent Care Centre is always open at Euroa Health and we will assist you in any medical situation which can include stabilising you or your family members medical condition and assisting with arranging Emergency Transfer to a larger Emergency Department via Ambulance.
Euroa Health Inc Urgent Care Centre, enter via Kennedy Street Euroa, Victoria 3666
Our Urgent Care Centre can be contacted on (03) 57950221.
Operating Days & Times
Wheelchair Access Provided
Euroa Health’s Urgent Care Centre does not have Xray facilities, so should you have a suspected fracture please present to your local Emergency Department.
When to present to UCC
Some examples include:
- Common cold flu, cough or fever
- Cuts, scrapes or lacerations
- Allergies and rash (with or without a fever)
- Mild asthma or croup
- Conditions that are not life or limb threatening, but require immediate care
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infection
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea
- Support with chronic health care as needed
When to call 000
- Any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Any symptoms of a heart attack including chest pain in the left arm or jaw, sudden weakness or dizziness
- Signs of a stroke such as numbness, slurred speech, severe headache, weakness on one side of the face or lost consciousness
- Life or limb threatening injury
A recent user shares her experience:
Christina and her daughter Ella (aged 6) recently attended the Urgent Care Centre for stitches after Ella took a tumble at home. It was their first visit to Euroa Health Inc Urgent Care Centre and now knowing that a Euroa Health Inc Membership will allow them free access to the Urgent Care Centre means that this year Christina will not be without a Membership.
“The help was second to none and we did not need to go to Shepparton which is just fabulous.”
Who Provides Medical Care